SFBA is using the DIBS system to schedule and manage our TRAVEL TEAMS volunteer opportunities. Our travel teams require 1 shift per family. One at either the boys or girls St. Francis Tournament depending on if you have boys or girls in the program.
• All families are required to work one shift that is approximately 4 hours long.
• We will be using DIBS to sign up online for shifts. Emails will be sent out to families to sign up. First come, first serve.
• Families can work their shift either during the boys' tournament December 9-10, 2018, or the girls' tournament February 10-11, 2018. Just be aware that our boys teams will probably be playing somewhere else during the girl's tournament and our girls teams will probably be playing somewhere else during the boy's tournament.
• If you leave at any point during your shift, your check will be cashed. NO EXCEPTIONS! You are required to work your entire shift. So be careful when you sign up so it isn't when your child is playing either in St. Francis or another location.
• Shifts will be the same length of time whether you sign up for the Dec. or Feb. weekend.
To get started, please do the following:
Click the register button below to activate your DIBS volunteer account. This activation prepares your TST Account to become a user of the Volunteer Tool. This activation is required for all families.
NOTE: NGIN, the creator of the Dibs Module has a number of websites in the area. If you have an web account with the any of the NGIN websites, you should use that account name and password for the SFBA Registration
CLICK HERE to start choosing opportunities that SFBA has available.
Q: I have not been receiving notifications of any volunteer shifts.
A: SFBA periodically sends out notifications that DIBS volunteer shifts are either coming out soon or available. If you have not received any notifications you may not be registered properly or your email address is listed wrong. Please review your registration again.
Q: How come there are no dibs shifts to volunteer for?
A: This means there are currently no shifts available. SFBA will send emails as more shifts become available.
Q: How do I get credit for working the shift?
A: Click on your username at the top and select Dibs. Select the Dib item/shift you have not received credit for. Then click on the "Verify Completion" button. This will send an email to SFBA requesting your credit be completed.
Q: How do I cancel a Dib item/shift?
A: Login and click on the arrow icon next to your username in the upper left hand corner. Select Dibs to view your claimed shifts and dates/times. Click on the Dib item you wish to cancel. Click on "Request Cancellation" - this will send an email to the SFBA Board requesting to be released from the shift.
*You are expected to fulfill your volunteer duty at the designated time. If you are unable to volunteer during your designated time, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to trade with someone else. If you do not fulfill your volunteer duties, your volunteer check will be cashed. Be sure to sign in when you arrive to ensure we know you were here. **Volunteering consists of: working concession stand and working at the entry table. It also includes cleaning up concession area at the end of each day, sweeping gyms and bleachers, and putting chairs away. The player and at least 1 parent should show up to volunteer.
SFBA Volunteer Requirements (DIBS)
We are excited to use a new feature for Volunteer Sign-up for the Boys and Girls Tournament called DIBS. This allows for each family to have the flexibility to sign up for the shift that works for them.
Boys St. Francis Tournament (December 9-10, 2017) and the Girls St. Francis Tournament (February 10-11, 2018).
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the home page: http://www.sfbaonline.com/
2. Click on the DIBS tab under the SFBA logo.
3. Under the Available Sessions section – select "2016 Girls St. Francis Tournament" (you must be logged in to the website to claim your DIBS).
4. Review the list of available DIBS and select the volunteer item from the DIB Item list by clicking on the red underline on the left of each DIB item.
5. The DIB details will appear. To proceed, click the ‘Claim This DIB Item’ button.
Please make sure you pick the proper slot that your team is not playing. (It is your responsibility to pick a shift that works for your family). **Note that shifts are listed on two pages so you may need to go to the next page to see Sunday shifts.
For more instructions please see the Volunteer Section- www.sfbaonline.com/volunteerdibs