Open gym dates have been posted to the SFBA calendar.
The gym will be open only during those dates and times listed. The dates are
1/8, 1/22 & 1/29
2/5, & 2/26
Bring your own ball and scrimmage, practice your shooting and have fun from 6-7:30p.m.
St. Francis Girls Tournament is February 11-12, 2017
If you haven't volunteered yet and need to sign up for the Girls Tournament please get signed up. First come. First Served. You will need your username and password that you used when you registered.
Any questions about dibs- please contact me- Susan Ogbemudia
Sign up is on a First Come. First Serve basis. So we recommend registering early to get the shift that works for you and your family.
• All families are required to work one shift that is approximately 4 hours long.
• We will be using DIBS to sign up online for shifts. Emails will be sent out to families to sign up. First come, first serve.
• Families can work their shift either during the boys' tournament December 10-11, or the girls' tournament February 11-12. Just be aware that our boys teams will probably be playing somewhere else during the girl's tournament and our girls teams will probably be playing somewhere else during the boy's tournament.
• If you leave at any point during your shift, your check will be cashed. NO EXCEPTIONS! You are required to work your entire shift. So be careful when you sign up so it isn't when your child is playing either in St. Francis or another location.
• Shifts will be the same length of time whether you sign up for the Dec. or Feb. weekend. One shift per family.