• All families are required to work one shift that is approximately 4 hours long.
• We will be using DIBS to sign up online for shifts. Emails will be sent out to families to sign up. First come, first serve.
• Families can work their shift either during the boys' tournament December 10-11, or the girls' tournament February 11-12. Just be aware that our boys teams will probably be playing somewhere else during the girl's tournament and our girls teams will probably be playing somewhere else during the boy's tournament.
• If you leave at any point during your shift, your check will be cashed. NO EXCEPTIONS! You are required to work your entire shift. So be careful when you sign up so it isn't when your child is playing either in St. Francis or another location.
• Shifts will be the same length of time whether you sign up for the Dec. or Feb. weekend.
Tip: To access your teams roster and schedule you can Log in with your account you used at registration. That will give you access to your team page.
Did you know that you can donate to SFBA? We are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. http://sfbaonline.com/giving