We are excited to use a feature for Volunteer Sign-up for the Boys and Girls Tournament called DIBS. This allows for each family to have the flexibility to sign up for the shift that works for them.
Please check the game schedule below to find out when your child is playing before signing up to avoid a conflict.
Boys St. Francis Tournament (December 9-10, 2017) and the Girls St. Francis Tournament (February 10-11, 2018).
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the home page: http://www.sfbaonline.com/
2. Login with your username and password (you used to register)
3. Click on the DIBS tab under the SFBA logo.
4. Under the Available Sessions section – select "2017 Boys St. Francis Tournament" (you must be logged in to the website to claim your DIBS).
5. Review the list of available DIBS and select the volunteer item from the DIB Item list by clicking on the red underline on the left of each DIB item.
6. The DIB details will appear. To proceed, click the ‘Claim This DIB Item’ button.
Please make sure you pick the proper slot that your team is not playing. (It is your responsibility to pick a shift that works for your family). **Note that shifts are listed on two pages so you may need to go to the next page to see Sunday shifts.
For more instructions please see the Volunteer Section- www.sfbaonline.com/volunteerdibs
February 10-11th, 2018
We have the below openings left in the following divisions. We are offering $100 OFF; registration fee $125.
4B - 1
5A - 1
5B - 1
6B - 1
7A - 2
8A - 2
Please contact LuAnn Herzog at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
The following open gym nights have been confirmed from 6-7:30pm @ SFHS:
Did you know that you can donate to SFBA? We are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. http://sfbaonline.com/giving